CUCUMBERS.. Healthy fruity snacks.
Cucumbers contains most of the vitamins you need every day. Just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
It is therefore safe to posit that it's health benefits can not be overemphasized.
Cucumber is that fruity snack that should never be missing in your home due to the following benefits.
1. When Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down that caffeinated soda or soft drink and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B vitamins and Carbohydrates
that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
2. Are you tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
3. Are you Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes. The phytochemicals in the cucumber will cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. It Works great on wrinkles too.
4. Do you Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache.
5. Are you Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
6. Do you have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
7. Are you Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber will react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been known to reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
8. Did you just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath. The phytochemicals will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
9. Are you Looking for a 'green' way to clean your taps, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface you want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the
shine, but it won't leave streaks and won't harm your fingers or fingernails while you clean.
10. Are you using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing. It also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls.
Be a cucumber fan today and live healthy and happy..
- 24 Aug, 2022
- 120 views