Clevenard is an innovative social platform that delivers result-driven campaigns to bring Africans back home & in diaspora together to appreciate their achievements most importantly to create new friends for Africans in diaspora.
On Clevenard you can find people who share your interests, build your profile, send messages, make new friends, interact with each other, share interests, and much more.
As a social platform we are looking to form a win-win partnership team with communities leaders in collaborating with enlightened secular individuals and organizations to make their integration, collaboration and make valuable contributions to the community and most importantly African communities.
Clevenard Social platform has unique model which combines organizing, beauty, music, educational awareness arts and cultural work, and strategic communication to address, protect and advocate for improvements to the quality of life for the most disenfranchised and vulnerable members of our society.
- To promote a dynamic and inclusive cooperative movement through shared information.
- To become the hub for people's socio-economic transformation.
The vision of Clevenard is to create an integrated, prosperous and peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force globally.
- Respect for diversity and team work
- Think Africa above all;
- Integrity and impartiality;
- Efficiency and professionalism; and
- Information and knowledge sharing.
- Promote the cooperative movement in Africa;
- Promote and protect cooperative values and principles;
- Facilitate the development of economic and other mutually beneficial relations between Africans;
- Promote sustainable human development and further the economic and social progress of people, thereby contributing to peace and security in Africa;
- Promote equality between men and women in all decision-making and activities within the co-operative movement;
- Lobby for an enabling environment for co-operative development in Africa.