3105 3005 H46 PU/PA COATING ALUMINUM STRIPS FOR SHUTTERS
1. Specification for shutter coils
01)Material: aluminum alloy A1100, A3003, A3005, A3105
02)Aluminum thickness:0.21, 0.23, 0.25, 0.28, 0.30mm
03)Max coil width: 1600mm(standard 1240mm)
04)Coil's standard diameter:1200mm, Interior diameter: 405mm,505mm, etc.
05) weight: 0.5-3.0T/coil or by buyer's option
06) Surface treatment: PU/PA coating
07) Color: solid, metallic, glossy, matte, wooden grain, marble stone,etc.
08) Dried and baked: oven baked at 450 degree F
09) Coating thickness: 18-20 micron
10) Coating hardness: (pencil hardness) HB
11) Coating adhesive: no lower than first grade
12) Impact resistance: no cracking and peeling(50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
13)Flexibility(T-bend):2T or by your option
14) MEK resistance: more than 100
15)Outer packing: wooden plate, covering with craft paper and film, Eye to Sky or wall to Sky packing.
Interior applications:wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...
Exterior applications: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...
Advertisement and market applications: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...