How to sell and buy on Clevenard?
1. Register using your e-mail, phone number and create a username (or do it via Facebook or Google or Twitter). Make sure you’re entering a correct phone number and e-mail, so your clients could reach you!
2. Feel free to make a lot of photos using your smartphone. Make sure they show your item in the best light.
3. Choose a proper category, upload your photos and write a clear title and full description of your item. Enter a fair price, submit your advert to review!
4. Find what you need using search panel and filters. We have over a million adverts, choose exactly what you are looking for.
5. You may use chat on Clevenard or call them via phone. Discuss all the details, negotiate about the price.
6. We check our sellers carefully, but it’s always better to check twice, right? Meet a seller in public place and be sure to pay only after collecting your item.
7. Feel free to tell us about your purchase. Your feedback will be published online on the seller’s page and will be very helpful for other buyers. Let’s build a safe and professional business community together!
8. We are highly focused on security and can solve any issues in short-terms. That’s why we ask you, kindly, to leave a review after purchasing. If you run into any problems with a seller, you can report to us and Clevenard Team will check this seller as soon as possible.
- Do not pay in advance, even for the delivery
- Try to meet at a safe, public location
- Check the item BEFORE you buy it
- Pay only after collecting the item
1. Pay attention to the details.
Make good photos of your goods, write clear and detailed description.
2. Answer quickly.
Don’t make your buyer wait for your message for days. Be online or get an email notifications.