- Lekki, Nigeria
ARE YOU A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL? THIS IS FOR YOU
Are you a young professional looking for ways to stand out and distinguish yourself in a highly competitive and compromised marketplace? Are there proven steps to reach succeed? Learn from industry experts who have successfully navigated the global marketplace and reposition yourself to reach the top.
The Working for God in the MarketPlace is a Leadership Training and Mentorship programmes with a Best-in-Class, which will provide you with strategies to stand out in your chosen professional, handle the formidable challenges re career progression and take on and succeed in various leadership roles.
Spend six Saturdays in the span of three month with leading industry experts -
- Okey Enelamah, the Honourable Minister, Industry, Trade & Investment
- Segun Olujobi, CEO, Vertex Energy Ltd
- Ndidi Nwuneli, Founder, LEAP Africa
- Ayo Adeboye, Country Manager, Econet Wireless Ltd
- Ruby Onwudiwe, Head, Private Banking, StanbicIBTC Plc.
- Joe Mbulu, Transformational Director, Union Bank Plc.
- Yemisi Ayeni, Chairperson, NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
... and more
If you are a young entrant into the workplace, in a professional role, register to attend and learn from the Leaders of today. You will better prepared to –
- Recognise and realise your leadership potential
- Identify and foster leadership qualities in yourself
- Connect, partner and build a powerful network
- Hone your leadership skills without compromising your principles
Invest in your future and seize this opportunity for personal development, using proven leadership skills – creativity, innovation, teamwork, communication, financial and life planning, ethics and values - to stand out and set yourself on the course for a successfully, fulfilling life.
LIMITED SPACES ARE AVAILABLE – REGISTER NOW!
Contact us for questions or enquiries about the Working for God in the Marketplace Course (WFGiMP)
Contact us via –
Tel - 0903 365 4839
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.aimpnetwork.org